Billie Best Bio & Social Media
Billie Best is an entertaining writer, authentic and relatable, with a weekly blog at billiebest.com and two books published in 2020. Her memoir “How I Made a Huge Mess of My Life (or Couples Therapy with a Dead Man)” combines poignant insight and delightful humor to describe her passage from her 40s to her 60s. Her collection of essays and short stories “I Could Be Wrong: 50+ Blog Posts, Short Reads, Big Laughs, Wit & Wisdom” relays bursts of gut punching truth in a fresh perspective on life beyond 60. Currently she resides in Oregon with her boyfriend and her dog.
Pod Cast Interviews
Trust Tree Talks : In this episode Billie walks the Trust Tree gals through what prompted her cross-county move and how she’s creating a new chapter for herself after sixty. Tune in for Billie’s truth bombs about what aging in this society really looks like.
Passionistas Project Podcast : Billie found herself starting over, indulging her passions and looking for her purpose. Now her mission is to change the societal views on women and disrupt aging.
“How I Made a Huge Mess” Memoir Specs
- Price: $12.99 paperback, $9.99 ebook
- Paperback size: 6” x 9” / 260 pages
- Paperback ISBN 978-1-7345964-0-3
- Ebook ISBN 978-1-7345964-1-0
- Date of publish: March 21, 2020
- Paperback available Amazon, Bookshop.org, IndieBound, IngramSpark
- Ebook available Amazon Kindle, IngramSpark
- Word count: 87,000
- Comps: H is for Hawk by Helen Macdonald (personal tragedy leads to self-discovery, healing power of nature), and Educated by Tara Westover (suspense of navigating emotional trauma).
“I Could Be Wrong” Anthology Specs
- Price: $9.99 paperback, $9.99 ebook
- Paperback size: 6” x 9” / 216 pages
- Paperback ISBN 978-1-7345964-2-7
- Ebook ISBN 978-1-7345964-3-4
- Date of publish: November 18, 2020
- Paperback available on Amazon only
- Ebook available on Amazon Kindle only
- Word count: 28,000